Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day!!

I just wanted to say happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there. To my dad, I love you so very much. I can't tell you how much it means to me that no matter how far away you are you are always there when it counts. I know you love all of us, and we love you. And to my wonderful husband, you are an amazing dad who works so insainly hard to give your children the life they deserve. And the kids look up to you like a God, you are the first one they talk about in the morning and the last one before they go to sleep, and when you are home you have a little fan club following you around. And I can't tell you how much it melts my heart when I see you holding little baby Kenzie and talking to her. And to all the Daddies out there, Happy Father's Day!!!

In other news, this was a great weekend. On saturday Amma came up and we all went to the Mountain Heritage Festival in Charles Town. It is a huge craft fair with music and food, and we all had a good time. Then for Father's Day I made Timm his favorite breakfast of Biscuits and Gravy, and we went shopping while Timm worked outside with Luke, our next door neighbor, and then we all played in the pool for a while. It was a great weekend and everyone had a lot of fun. Though I think Timm got sun poisoning. He has had sunburns for like 3 weeks straight and last night he got the chills and a really bad headache. The man never wears sunscreen!!!! LOL.

No comments: