Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well, we have been very busy the last few weeks. And, life proves to get busier over the next month. Alex has been having a blast at preschool, and he comes home every week with a stack of art project (which I will take some pics of and post) which I love. On thursday the 2nd alex has his first field trip to the Harpers Ferry Library. All parents have to chaperone since his preschool doesn't have the ability to bus the kids, so I have a friend watching the younger ones and I get to go with Ali, I am really looking forward to it. Then, in October Alex has picture day, then the local fire company is going to visit, then they have a halloween party and have another field trip to a pumpkin patch! I am so happy for him that he is having so much fun. Collin and Kenzie are doing well too. Coli has been his usually self, throwing fits everyday about anything he isn't in total control over, arn't 2s grand!!! But he is also incredibly sweet, bringing people their drinks and playing with Kenzie, and he always says "thank you". And Kenzie isn't walking yet, but she pull up on everything and is crawling and exploring the whole house. I get the feeling like one day she is juist gonna stand up and run. LOL. ANd she now has 4 teeth, and 2 more coming in. Oh, and she eats like I have never seen a baby eat. She eats as much as the boys do at any particular meal. :-) Well, that is the update for now. I will post more pics just as soon as I remember to get new batteries for my camera (which is sad because we have then, they are just in one of our sheds, LOL).

No comments: