Ok, so I am going to follow along and copy Beth's blog and dothis questionarre too. I asked Alex these questions and these are his own answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?: About Kenzie
2. What makes mom happy?: When you spin around and play
3. What makes mom sad?: Spots (??)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?: A dog (I think he ment when he plays with their toy dog)
5. What was your mom like as a child?: Like a baby
6. How old is your mom?: Maybe 3
7. How tall is your mom?: Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?: Paint
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?: Go away
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?: Cutting and painting
11. What is your mom really good at?: gluing paper
12. What is your mom not very good at?: You have germs in you and get sick
13. What does your mom do for a job?: Doing your homework
14. What is your mom's favorite food?: Pizza
15.What makes you proud of your mom?: Cutting (paper)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?: a policeman
17. What do you and your mom do together?: Paint
18. How are you and your mom the same?: Paint
19. How are you and your mom different?: books (that we like different ones I think)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?: This much!!-with arms outstretched.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?: That daddy goes away to work
22.Where is your mom's favorite place to go?: The toy store.
So in the end I think he was talking about himself, especially since I told him he could paint when Collin and Kenzie take a nap later, so i think he has painting on the brain. I would like to know though why spots make me sad. LOL