Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What A Week Can Bring

Over the last week things have been busy, but good! The kids and I were sick with a nasty cold. I got the worst of it and was out for the count for two days. I felt bad that Timm had to make dinner and such on those 2 nights, but there was little way I could even get off the couch. it was almost nice that the kids were sick too because it slowed them down a lot and we spent a lot of time cuddling and watching tv together. Then, saturday was Timm's 31st birthday. My wonderful mom kept the kids for the night and we went to see Cirque de Soliel (I probably spelled that wrong) in Baltimore. It was fantastic!!! I wish I had half the talent those performers had. Afterwards Timm said it was one of the best shows he has ever seen. (which was good considering the tickets were a Christmas present to him from my mom, at my suggestion). Then we went to dinner at the Buffet at the racetrack and promptly lost $40 to the slots between us, but it was fun!! LOL. Then sunday we picked up the kids (and had a yummy cake with my mom for Timm's birthday) and went to my father-in-laws house for Timm's birthday party. We had a great time and the kids were happy that Mrs. Beth and her Alex and Jack were there to play with.

Now, we are into another week, nothing nearly as exciting though, just the usual preschool, clean the house, do homework (for me!) routine. Today looks like it is going to be a rainy, muddy day, so hopefully we can find something fun to do inside. Well, I better go get Mackenzie into daytime clothes before she manages to take her diaper off again. Off into the day I go!

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Its the ordinary days that make the others seem so wonderful. Be blessed today.