Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am posting this a little early since I am going to be out of the house for like 12-14 hours tomorrow. So, I want to wish everyone a wonderful, joyful Thanksgiving with lots of yummy food and good company. I am thankful for my wonderful family, for getting more time with the hubby this last six months, for Alex doing so well in school, for all my kids' good health, for having a roof over our heads, food on our table, and hubby having a stable job. I am thankful for all the small things and all the great things. I am thankful for silly things like the Twilight novels, and for serious things like having gotten my bachelor's degree this year. I am thankful for my whole life, it is far from perfect but I love it anyway.

So, anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you all thankful for?? :-)

No comments: