Saturday, January 9, 2010

Still Alive!

First some pictures. :-)




Yes, the boys are wearing make-up! They wanted me to put some on them, so I did. LOL


Mackenzie in her Christmas dress.


Mackenzie out in the snow storm we got.


Yes, it is true, I am still here. I did not fall off the face of the planet, just been very busy with the holidays and all. So here I am, back in a new year (and a new decade!) Things have been very good here! Alex is doing wonderfully in school, he loves his classmates and his teacher, he even has a "girlfriend" named Alyssa. Collin and Mackenzie are growing like weeds! Kenzie is already speaking in sentenses, and Collin is learning his ABCs.

Our holidays were fantastic! Christmas eve we spent with my husband's side of the family at my sister-in-law's house, then Christmas day we spent with my family at our house. Then we went down to visit my dad and step-mom in North Carolina for a week, which was a blast! We are so blessed with such a big loving family!!

So much has gone on it would take pages to write it all down here, but I will say this was probably our busiest, but most fun holidays yet!

No comments: