Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The 2008 Annual Autumn Grace Blasko Crab Feast

Last saturday Timm and I dropped the kids off with my mom for the night and we went to the crab feast that Timm's sister organizes every year to raise money in honor of her late daughter, Autumn Grace Blasko, for her foundation that provides scholarships to kids with disabilities. It is always a wonderful, fun event and we really had a blast. Thank you Jennifer for all you do. You are an amazing person. :-)




Timm and his sister Jennifer. (yes the beer accompanied my husband all night long).






Timm and his mom dancing (this is how you know my husband got very drunk, as he NEVER dances. LOL).


Timm and his brother-in-law, Tim. They had just finished mopping the floor after the event was over.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks like fun, and I hope a lot of money was raised!