Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins and Parades

Last night it was pumkin carving time! I did the goopy part and Timm did the carving part, which I am horrible at. And of course Alex was a big help!




OOOO, creepy! LOL



Yay, pumkin!! What you can't see is that Alex is screaming "Cheese!!" You would never know that he was actually sick last night with a slight fever and runny nose. Kids are so resilient. :-)

And here is my concrete, perfectionist husband who has to have a template to carve a pumpkin (like I should talk, I can't do it to save my life! LOL). And he kept complaining that it wasn't symetrical. But, he did a very good job.
------
Yesterday Alex also had his Halloween party at school and at the end of the day they did a little parade around the lobby. It was so cute and absolutely hysterical as all the kids were just running and acting crazy, Mrs. Cheryl (their teacher) certainly has her work cut out her for!



My little dinosaur!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job guys! Looks like a lot of fun.
Kathryn, I love the new blog. Great way to share cooking/family ideas.

Love, Amma