Saturday, October 4, 2008

Alex's First Field Trip

On thursday Alex went on his first field trip to the Harpers Ferry-Bolivar library and I got to chaperone so I was able to take a few pics. It was pretty short, the librarian just read them 2 stories about pirates and then they all got up and pretended to walk the plank. Afterwards we all went outside and had snack on the picnic tables. Overall Alex had a good time and was very well behaved. Which I hate to say is more than some of the kids. And what is stupid in my opinion is that ALL the moms were there, and yet they did nothing when their kid was acting up and being rude. I can understand that it is hard for kids this age to sit still for as long as they did, but I don't understand why you wouldn't attempt to control your child if you were 5 feet away watching them be rude and distracting? I don't know, I just don't get it. I shouldn't be critisizing anyway, I know I loose track of my kids from time to time, but at least I have the excuse of having 3.



Alex is the one in the back with the stripped sweater on.

Yay, snack time!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Aw, he looks like such a big boy in his sweater!