Friday, February 6, 2009

AVON

As an aside to the usual talk about the kids, I wanted everyone to know that I am now selling Avon. If you are interested in ordering or selling, please feel free to contact me. You can order through my website, which is www.youravon.com/kathryncross, or through me directly. I would be happy to mail out brochures and/or add you to my e-mail list as well. Avon's mainstay is make-up/beauty/skin care products, but they also offer a variety of clothing and accessories, gifts, jewlery, childrens things, and mens products. I personally use their perfumes and make-up all the time ( my favorite scents are Imari and their new one Bond Girl).

As a side note, if you are out of town and are interested in ordering, I would recommend going through my website, you can pay with a credit/debit card and they will ship your order directly to you with a $3 shipping charge. Or, if you let me know you are interested before hand I can send you the code to get free shipping on your first online order.

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :-)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I totally need some anti-wrinkle cream! I am getting damn old!