Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy August

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while, simply because, well, things really have not been that exciting. Just the usual everyday joys and sorrows of screaming children, house stuff, work, blah blah blah. But, now that August is here, the tempo should pick up, A LOT. First, on the 8th we are having Collin's 3rd birthday party, which should be fun if it doesn't rain (it better not, and even if it does we will still have fun, :-) ), then the 11th is his actual birthday so I gotta figure something out to do on that day. Then the 15th is my birthday (I'll be 26, woo hoo, not too exciting) and we are alos having a yard sale at the local flea market that weekend. On the 17th Collin has his 3 year check up and on the 24th his first dentist appointment. And finally on the 26th Alex starts school (still preschool, but it is at his elementary school). So, this month should prove to be interesting.

Oh and a big birthday shout out to my Dad, today is his B-day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! All these August babies, I think I read somewhere that more babies are born in August than any other month, all that November-December happiness I guess, LOL.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy birthday to everyone! We'll see you this weekend!