Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Merry Christmas to All and To all a Good Night!"

Well, the next two days are going to be so busy I wanted to make sure I got on here and wished everyone the Merriest of Christmases!! we will be spending the day today at Timm's Sister's house with his family and then tomorrow will be staying cozy at our house with my mom, brother and soon to be sister-in-law. You know, it is the blessing of the season that even though i have a dead battery in my car, and I have to go back to the store today to get a new battery because the one I bought yesterday is the wrong size (yeah, like I know anything about cars!!), I am not stressed at all and am so incredibly happy for it to be Christmas Eve. All I can say is I hope that everyone has a blessed holiday, filled with family, fellowship, and love. "Merry Christmas movie house!, Merry Christmas Emporium, Merry Christmas you old building and loan!!"

2 comments:

Beth said...

Merry Christmas to you all! :)

Mrs. Darling said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!