Thursday, June 4, 2009

First Day at the Pool

This wednesday we went down and visited my mom and went to the pool at her apartment complex. We all had a ton of fun! The kids were all very good and had a ball. Mackenzie didn't really want to spend any time in the pool, but was happy to wander around and explore.



Mackenzie in her swim shirt from last year, I hadn't yet bought her new bathing suit. Hence her belly sticking out. Oh well, luckily I don't think she cared. LOL




My Mom and the boys in the kiddy pool splashing.


And of course Kenzie again, this time she was happy to just sit in her stroller and watch the fun.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aw! So cute! You guys should come over for a pool playdate one day! I assume you need an extra adult, so maybe a weekend?

IrishPatty said...

MacKenzie's Tummy Sticking Out? OMG, I am never eating again....LOL

We had so much fun swimming!!!

Love,
GaGa

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh that is so cute. My days at the wading pool are over since the kids are older. Kinda sad.